1. To ensure sustainability of financial resources.
2. To enhance the university’s financial standing through endowments and donation campaigns.
3. To expand investment and to develop investment venues.
4. To provide a safe, healthy and environment-friendly campus.
5. To transition into a Smart University (automatization of processes and procedures and upgrading the technical and informational infrastructure).
6. To meet quality assurance requirements in all administrative and academic university facilities.
7. To spread the culture of quality among all university employees.
8. To promote institutional competitiveness in accordance with best management and governance practices.