The project aims to:
· Develop, integrate, accredit and evaluate a bachelor degree program with an appropriate laboratory component in renewable energy jointly taught by universities in Jordan and brought into line with the Bologna requirements.
· Engage faculty in the development of interactive instruction techniques for lectures and laboratory courses and sharing experiences with EU partner universities.
· Develop and implement course content using VLE delivery and remote labs.
· Extend services and training in collaboration with the local and regional industry and community.
· Improve the human capacity of Jordanian universities by providing training and upgrading opportunities in the EU for aspiring young and women academic members of staff.