1. Finalize acceptance of students at the university faculties in the undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral programs.
2. Contribute to the preparation of study plans, academic calendar, instructions for awarding degrees and admission instructions.
3. Prepare and announce course schedules each semester according to standards approved by the university.
4. Prepare for the registration process each semester including the preparation of registration steps and announcing them, distribution of students according to registration dates.
5. Follow up the registration procedure.
6. Prepare for the addition and withdrawal process.
7. Follow up students’ academic status.
8. Prepare certificates of graduation and participate in the annual graduation ceremony.
9. Provide students with all essential documents such as certificates, transcripts…etc.
10.Provide statistics related to students and alumni.