Media, Public and Cultural Relations Unit organizes, coordinates and follows-up comprehensive programs inside or outside the unit. It also keens to follow-up activities, prepare a strategic plan for programs and events as well as cover these activities and events to highlight and promote them in various audio, visual and printed methods.
1.Providing the Jordanian community with all new events and news that happened at UJ and higher education through UJ's News Center Website and UJ's Radio Station.
2. Preparing press reports about the university of Jordan and higher education News that are related to scientific research and student affairs in addition to covering all special occasions such as conferences, seminars, workshops, agreements, memoranda of understanding, sports and delegations that happened at UJ through special reports made by public relation staff that are published on newspapers and UJ's News Centre Website.
3. Preparing news about future events to publish it in newspapers and websites in addition to UJ's news center website.
4.Editing research, studies and doctoral theses in order to publish them in newspapers and websites in addition to UJ's news center website.
5. Writing news about new versions of scientific journals or magazines or cultural books published by the University or any other followed institutions in order to publish them in local newspapers and websites in addition UJ's news center website.
6. Preparing television programs about the events taking place at UJ in cooperation with photography Department in order to publish them on UJ's news center website.
7. Preparing electronic photographs about events taking place at UJ in cooperation with photography Department in order to publish them on UJ's news center website.
8. Preparing announcements and publishing them in local newspapers and websites in addition to UJ's news center website.
9. Preparing congratulation and condolences texts to UJ's staff in order to publish them on UJ's news center website.
10. Coordinating with media representatives such as newspapers, satellite channels, magazines and radio stations in the events taking place at The University of Jordan.
11. Accompanying press and media delegations and supervising their work.
12. Preparing for press conferences held by the University of Jordan.
13. Preparing for the major events taking place in the university through establishing equipped media centers.
14. Supervising on television and photographic programs about UJ's activities and participating in the preparation of scenarios and albums.
15. Conducting polls about certain issues through UJ's News Center Website in order to write reports and publish them in local newspapers and websites.
16. Communicating with media and answering their questions or sending them to the concerned authorities.
17. Connecting the University of Jordan with internal and external communities .