To provide qualified human resources, maintain the quality of provided services and achieve an excellent performance.
To achieve UJ's vision through providing the university with qualified human resources and promoting the excellence concept.
Goals & Objectives
- Attracting and selecting human resources capable of achieving the goals of the University.
- Retention of successful individuals in the selection process.
- Achieving workforce stability at UJ.
- To achieve maximum efficiency by driving the workforce to achieve what is required successfully by: motivating individuals, developing their skills and abilities, teaching new skills, and helping employees to achieve the desired performance.
- Promote a regulatory environment that allows for creativity and innovation; spread the spirit of enthusiasm among all employees at the university.
- The development and consolidation of core values about creativity, innovation and learning through effective leadership, motivation, communication and recognition of achievement and good governance.
- To provide opportunities for growth and development, and maturity of scientific and professional knowledge at all organizational, administrative and technical levels.
- To enhance productivity and improve the quality of performance.
- Encourage the development of a sense of professionalism among workers at all levels.
- Promote the competitive position (competitive advantage) of the University by enabling workers scientifically, professionally and ethically.
- To achieve equity in pay and incentives, and promote status of all employees.
- Promote the spirit of cooperation and positive communication at all organizational levels and trends.
- Promoting trust between employees.
- Achieve the highest degree of loyalty and belonging.